Business Immigration Lawyer In Phoenix
There are many opportunities for employees who live abroad to work and live in the United States. Businesses are provided the opportunity to sponsor business immigration visas for their employees, so that the transition to the United States is a smooth process. Working with an experienced business immigration attorney will be extremely beneficial to the employee and the employer.
At Rose Law Group, our Immigration team is dedicated to helping and representing you. The first step in this process is for us to understand your particular case. When working with our law firm, you will have an experienced legal team who is affordable and has extensive experience in immigration law. We offer consultations to help you determine what your next steps need to be.
Business Immigration Visas We Handle
Our Immigration legal team has extensive experience in handling all types of immigration matters. When working with our legal team, you will have access to other areas of Rose Law Group including our corporations team. Having an all in one solution for your business will be beneficial in the overall success of managing your business in the United States. Some of the Business Immigration matters we handle include:
- H-1B Visas: H-1B Visas can be issued to people who are looking for temporary entry in a specialty job as a professional. There are only 65,000 H-1B visas that can be issued per year and in many situations, H-1B Visas can still be issued once the cap has been met. April 1st is the first date the application period opens. (Learn More)
- H-1B Visa Transfers: People who have an H-1B visa status have the ability to transfer to another employer. When transferring to a new employer, the individual will need to follow all contractual agreements with their former employer, but they do not need permission to make the transfer to a new employer. (Learn More)
- TN Visas: The TN Visa was created by the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the purpose of facilitating temporary employment in the United States for Canadian and Mexican citizens. The overall goal is to strengthen business and trade relationships between the three countries. (Learn More)
- L1 Visas: L1 Business Visas exist with the intention to help executive team members, managers or owners of a business move to the United States to continue managing / running their company. An L1 Visa allows for the employee to move and bring their family with them to the United States for the duration of their visa. (Learn More)
- E2 Visas: An E2 Visa is a visa that allows for a person who is from a treaty country entry into the United States with the intention of directing a business that he or she is invested in or in which he or she is in the process of investing in. This person could also be in the process of starting a new business in the United States and needs a way to live in the country. (Learn More)
Business Immigration Attorney In Phoenix
At Rose Law Group, our Immigration team is dedicated to helping and representing you. The first step in this process is for us to understand your particular case. Our goal is to take the time needed to understand your situation inside and out so that we can put you in the best position possible. After your free consultation, you will have a better understanding of which visa you may need.
Our firm primarily serves the areas of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Mesa and other areas around Maricopa County. If you are in need of an experienced immigration attorney in Arizona, please contact us today to schedule your case evaluation.