Asulym Law in Phoenix, AZ
The United States asylum laws are meant to protect individuals coming to this country seeking protection because they have suffered persecution, or have a fear that they will be persecuted, due to: race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.
If you are seeking asylum in the United States based upon a well founded fear of persecution due to one of these categories, you may file a Form I-589 Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, within 1 years of arrival to the United States.
You may include your spouse and children who are in the United States on your application at the time you file or at any time until a final decision is rendered in the case. Children must be under 21 and unmarried to be included in the asylum application.
- Free consultation with an actual immigration attorney
- We treat all of our clients like family
- Spanish peaking services available
- Aggressive ,experience immigration attorney
- Spousal visas
- Deportations and removals
- Immigration & green cards
- Eligibility & procedure
- Personal hands on approach
- Bond representation
- Immigration, Visa and Asylum law
Contact Darius Amiri, ESQ today to learn more asulym law and to discuss your unique case.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- AILA Member
- BBB Member
- Member Of The State Bar Of Arizona
- Practice Limited To Immigration & Nationality Exclusively
- ASLA Selected As Top 40 Under 40 In The State Of California For 2017